What is Feng Shui?
(Pronounced: ‘Foong Schway’ or ‘Fung Schoy’)
Feng Shui is the study of how our living and working environments affect our health and behaviour.
It’s a blend of philosophy, environmental knowledge, interior design and ergonomics.
If the rooms you live and work in have good Feng Shui you will sleep better, live better and accomplish more.
A Feng Shui consultant is trained to read the environment and identify ways to improve it. By having a Feng Shui assessment and implementing the recommendations you can eliminate unseen drains on your resources, giving you less stress and more energy and focus to live a full and satisfying life.
What Feng Shui isn’t…
- It isn’t a posh word for ‘tidying up’, a weird religion or a new-age ‘tree-hugging-hippie’ phenomenon. Neither is it about just moving your sofas to change your life.
- It’s not about aligning all your furniture around the television.
- It doesn’t involve de-cluttering your home so you live in a cold minimalist environment.
- It doesn’t put your toilet seat in charge of your financial future.
- It won’t make your home or office look like a ‘Fairy Crystal Cave’ or cheap Chinese restaurant.
Now that we’ve clarified that, lets look at Why people use Feng Shui